nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

link :: Colibri

I remember Denis showed me a windows application that mimicked "Spotlight" on Macintosh. It was great, but it took up a lot of system resources. I just ran into another application that's similar. Introducing Colibri. I just installed it here at work and I'm already loving it!

Opening up applications on your computer has never been easier. Simply press "ctrl+space" start typing the name of your application and hit enter!

It's not only applications either! You can type "google" and it'll open up google in your default browser. Or if you want to enter a search and THEN open google, press ctrl+space, type google, hit tab, then it'll display the window for search - type your search query and hit enter and voila!

All this info and more is on their site. Check it out for yourselves!

(:

posted by bla on Thursday, February 02, 2006

1 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 10:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried it, used it, verdict: AWSOME !!!

We have alerady 4-5 guys using it at my work, and the word keeps spreading :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home