nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

txt :: Space is cool !!!


Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
-Douglas Adams

Today (or at least I think it is today) is 15 year anniversary of Hubble Telescope.

Happy B-day scopie !!!

To celebrate it I found a really nice looking picture taken by Hubble of some very distant and unknown (at least to me) galaxy.

posted by Anonymous on Thursday, January 26, 2006

2 Comments:

At 26 January, 2006 23:03, Blogger Lilia said...

Ok, I never thought I would say it (and I actually made fun of Denis for saying it), but space IS cool :)

 
At 26 January, 2006 23:19, Blogger bla said...

I like that quote there Denis hehe GREAT BOOK!! (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home