nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

link :: I love you cell, Nighty-night...

For some dear friends of mine (*cough* Lilia *cough*) this would be something they always dreamed about.

It's very hard to express love towards one of the most important things in your life without knowing how. By getting this little attribute for your little ringing friend you can really show all those feelings hidden deep within you!

posted by Anonymous on Friday, January 20, 2006

2 Comments:

At 20 January, 2006 09:55, Blogger bla said...

lol! I'm in the labs right now and I'm trying not to laugh. Hillarious! You need to take a picture of Lilia when she sees that lol. I can just see her go "aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute! I want one!" lol :P

 
At 20 January, 2006 12:23, Blogger Lilia said...

Ok, guys you should really give up the whole thing with "Oh, Lilia loves cell phones." lol
The little bed for the cell is kinda cute though, a little too much but cute, rofl. Oh, and I don't want one!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home