nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

pics :: Hair Cut

I don't know if you guys remember, but I posted some pics of my roommate's cats on here, and there was one huge, REALLY fluffy cat, JR. He weights 16 lb. My roommate decided to give him a hair cut and a bath the other day, and here is what came out of it.

P.S.
She has done it before to the poor thing.

Here are some before and after shots.






Here is another one after. Poor cat has become so shy, that all he does is hides from people so that they do not see him :(

posted by Lilia on Sunday, January 29, 2006

3 Comments:

At 29 January, 2006 21:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there would be a Cat Rights organization it's owner would already be hanged.

Unless the cat is a punk and likes wierd hair styles :)

 
At 31 January, 2006 09:08, Blogger Lilia said...

Mika, I cannot believe that you did not comment to this one. :)

 
At 31 January, 2006 10:14, Blogger bla said...

lol what can I say I was speachless :O hehe. as my friend Ameet commented when he saw the picture of me and my cat "animal brutality!" I think that fits just perfect here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home