nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

Ever wonder how many five year olds you can take in a fight? Well I hadn't either till I ran into this site and since we had the poll posted by Random, I figured why not. Apparently I can take 25 of them lol. If only I was taller and had a longer reach... (is that wrong? lol).

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

posted by bla on Friday, December 14, 2007

7 Comments:

At 15 December, 2007 14:53, Blogger Random said...

I can take 19. Even though I'm really tall, have long arms, and have been in lots of fights, my moral compass I think stopped me. (When asked I would consider using one child as a weapon against the other children, I answered "depends on if he attacked me first") LOL nice survey bla

 
At 16 December, 2007 21:34, Blogger Ameet said...

i can take on 31

 
At 17 December, 2007 12:19, Blogger Random said...

31! You must be heartless.

 
At 18 December, 2007 09:10, Blogger Ameet said...

lol !! the survey was "How many five year old kids you can take on in a fight" and not would you be all emotional about it !! haha

 
At 20 December, 2007 11:04, Blogger Random said...

So if you disregarded those questions, why do you think they were in there to begin with? Are you saying that no hypothetical question should have moral consideration?

 
At 26 December, 2007 12:24, Blogger bla said...

Whatever it is you should answer it like you'd really do it. The question isn't "Hypothetically how many" it's "how many" lol

 
At 29 December, 2007 23:22, Blogger Ameet said...

Random, relax! dont try to emotionally blackmail yourself lol... it isnt really as complicated as you are making it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home