nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

Live Wii coverage!

So here I am in my first ever console line with my roommate Paul waiting on the Nintendo Wii. The wait time is about 18 hours and as of right now we've been here for 2 hours. I got my trusty blackberry helping me out and Paul has his Nintendo DS. In addition we brought my iPod with a movie loaded on it. So the first two hours went quick! Anyways I'll probably add some pictures later (: And we'll definately throw on a review once we get it (I'm still not sure if I'm buying one lol)

Update: Well we got the Wii after almost 19 hours of wait! I just want to say that it's a ONCE in a life time opportunity lol, but it was fun all in all. We ended up getting home around 1am and playing till 3:30. It's a lot of fun even though feels a little awkward in the beginning.

posted by bla on Saturday, November 18, 2006

7 Comments:

At 18 November, 2006 16:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get as many as you can... and then sell them on ebay.

memo

 
At 19 November, 2006 18:21, Blogger bla said...

lol they only allowed 1 Wii per household :(

 
At 20 November, 2006 09:40, Blogger Ameet said...

bla... now ur being ridiculous... u know there's a workaround for that.

 
At 20 November, 2006 11:11, Blogger bla said...

What? Use half of my last name for one household and other half for the other? :P

 
At 21 November, 2006 11:54, Blogger Random said...

sooooo what games are good? Did Paul buy any? or did you guys just do Wii Sports?

Are you sold on the technology? or is it gimmicky?

 
At 22 November, 2006 07:10, Blogger bla said...

Paul got Trauma Center (which I played on our friend John's Nintendo DS ALL day Saturday as we were waiting in line and was completely addicted to it), Zelda and he had a first person shooter game (I forgot what it was called). I haven't played Zelda yet, but from what Paul told me it's awesome. Trauma Center is awesome on the Wii as well, we've been playing it every day. Sports are so much fun to play on the Wii. I loved playing tennis! I am definitely sold on the technology, it takes a bit to get used to, but it's amazing. I'll ask Paul to maybe throw some reviews on here. I think he put on a bunch of videos on Gamespot.com where he shows the Wii and talks about some of the games. More to come! (:

 
At 22 November, 2006 21:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bla, so did you make any pictures of you sitting in line?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home