nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

The Blamobile

Ok I know I promised pictures of the "Blamobile" a while ago, but it took me this long to get them from Goga... I guess some things run in the family lol. Anyways! Here are the pictures of the little BEAST!




Now one of the cool features that came with this car was a trunk fully loaded with fireworks! lol. And yes they are illegal in Ohio, but the guy had it packed and didn't take them (I even reminded him). I still have the biggest ones - the biggest one is a 119 shots in one! Me and the roommates were setting them off during September 11th, but someone called the cops on us so we didn't get to the bigger ones (the cop came right when we were setting up 4 roaming candles all together).


posted by bla on Monday, October 30, 2006