nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

Hack my PSP



So I now officially consider myself a hacker >:).

I'm not sure if I qualify, but I learned to hack my PSP so I can download and play games frome the memory stick, and also can play 'homebrew' software like Nintendo emulators and such.

Just thought I'd update you guys on what I've been up to. Mika, Nico, why don't you guys share your new cars with the rest of us?

-maximus

posted by Random on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

4 Comments:

At 16 September, 2006 15:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrads, now you should make a post including the sources that you used and a tutorial on how you did that. :)

 
At 23 September, 2006 21:39, Blogger Nico said...

Following Maximus request, here are some pics of my new ride. I've had it for about 10 days nw but it has been raining cats and dogs here in Utah so I didn't have a chance to take some pics until today.

It is a 2004 with 18Kmi. hope you guys like it, I Do! ;)

Nico




My Ride

 
At 24 September, 2006 10:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice car. Congrads.

 
At 10 April, 2009 01:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

牙醫,植牙,假牙|矯正|牙周病,牙醫診所植牙,紋身,刺青,創業,批發,TATTOO,皮膚科,痘痘,雷射脈衝光除斑,中醫,腫瘤,腎臟病,僵直性脊椎炎,飛梭雷射,肉毒桿菌,玻尿酸,痘痘,脈衝光,醫美,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字自然排序,網路行銷

,關鍵字自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,關鍵字廣告

,網路行銷

,seo,關鍵字行銷,關鍵字廣告,關鍵字,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,網路爆紅,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗腫瘤腎臟病

 

Post a Comment

<< Home