nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

Hello old friends!

Okay, so I only know Denis and Mike... Long time no see eh? So, I guess I will give an update of my life... I graduated last August in Economics (sorry guys, I ditched the CS...). I work in Salt Lake for an investment banking company called Goldman Sachs. I couldn't ask for a better job!! I love it! It seriously is my dream job. I am a project manager. I have already gone to New York on business once. I love New York. And I get totally hooked up.
My husband (Drey) and I are living in Pleasant Grove, most likely until he graduates from UVSC (computer science). He is an intern at Altiris in Lindon.
So there is whats going on with me in a nutshell.

posted by Anonymous on Thursday, August 17, 2006

2 Comments:

At 17 August, 2006 20:11, Blogger bla said...

becca welcome welcome! good to have you on board! For those of you who don't know me and Denis used to work with becca and even further back she was in two of my very first classes at byu (English 115 and CS 142) so she's like one of the very first people I ever talked to at BYU! lol

 
At 17 August, 2006 20:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. Yeah, let me add to Mike's comment that back several years ago when we were in CS she gave us an extra credit lab for free !!! Oh, she's such a nice person.... :)

Anyway, you're most welcome here, glad to have you back with us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home