nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

Media file tag renaming made easy

I am very picky about the naming conventions and always make sure the tags on my media files are in tact before I import them into iTunes. But sometimes it can be pain to go through the files one at a time and change the information, so when I saw an article on Lifehacker about a software that makes it easier I was all about it! TigoTago allows you to edit the tags in an editor that displays the tracks like in a spreadsheet, so you can go through all the files quick, instead of the way I used to do it - editing in the properties of each one seperately! You can check out more screenshots and download the software at tigotago.com

posted by bla on Friday, August 11, 2006

4 Comments:

At 11 August, 2006 20:11, Blogger Random said...

YES! FINALLY! Man, I hate doing them one at a time. I think ppl shouldn't share free music if it's too sloppy to even listen to....lol :p

Thanks bla, good posting.

 
At 12 August, 2006 20:25, Blogger Unknown said...

bla,

you picky about naming conventions?!? aren't you the guy that names every variable "bla".

if i've ever seen unreadable code, it's yours ;) j/k.

memo

 
At 13 August, 2006 14:33, Blogger bla said...

lol memo to add to that list, my car license now also says BLA ;)

 
At 13 August, 2006 14:40, Blogger bla said...

Forgot to mention that I got the tool and it works beautiful! (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home