nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

The seldomly heard side of things

We have all heard the women's rules when it comes to men like "don't leave the seat up" or "don't forget our aniversary" and so on. However what about the other side? What about the men's rules! For once lets reverse the sides and put down the rules from the men's prespective!

Men's Rules

P.S. Every guy I showed this said "so true" lol. Unanimous!

posted by bla on Thursday, June 08, 2006

2 Comments:

At 08 June, 2006 13:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every one of them is true to me. It's funny yet serious, a very in depth guide for our dear females.

 
At 09 June, 2006 12:36, Blogger Lilia said...

Well, I guess I have to admit it. It is true, however it does not necessarily make me happy, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home