nikak

pub with drinks on different topics and visitors from around the world to come and chat

link :: The best 10 Sci-Fi movies that never came out...

This is for those hard core movie lovers that liked the idea for a screenplay but hated the result [movie]. List of these semi-movies can be endless (Doom, Starcraft, Hithickers Guide and etc).

Check it out.

P.S. It's a little long but very interesting. Plus the guy is not ashamed of his language, so it's funny too.

posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, February 14, 2006

1 Comments:

At 16 February, 2006 07:39, Blogger bla said...

I gotta say I agree with most of his points. The Hitchhiker's Guide - definately made me mad. I couldn't believe when I watched the movie that it was the movie based on the book that I had just finished and fallen in love with. Alien 3 - I didn't mind that much although I didn't know they actually had a teaser that never did happen. Anyways good points! Funny article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home