There recently was a post on Lifehacker talking about bookmarking with Gmail. This post references an interesting tool called GmailThis! which works on pretty much any browser as long as you're logged into Gmail.
I edited the tool a little bit so that it would fit the bookmarking much better.
Here is GmailThis! modified.
- Message title now has (bookmark) at the end for easy filtering.
- The link is now automatically a hyperlink to that page for easier browsing.
To start using Gmail Bookmarking read this article from Lifehacker.
I modified the tool a little more so it's easier to use custom titles for filtering.
- Add the link to your quicklink bar
- Right click on it and go to properties
- Modify that "bookmark" text within single quotes to anything you want.
- Voila you have a custom bookmark title just for your needs
P.S. The original version of the GmailThis! tool is here.